Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday September 29th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Re: Thursday September 29th

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:33 pm

Just a quick update,,,,The place we rented in Flofida is under 8 ft of water,,,and it doesnt look good for February. As slow as the governmnt works and insurance companoes it might be 6 to 8 months before we can see the rental places back in business, Permantent residences will get first priorities as they should. my sistet is fine lots of yard to clean up but no damage and no power. She is happy to be safe...we are too.
I did actually go and buy some mums today....Im a sucker for flowers and fall..I bought 2 purple mums and 6 white baby pumpkins...so on each of my porch posts I have a mum and 3 white pumpkins.... I did the whole thing for under $10 bucks...our farmers market i getting ready to close for the year and has a great sale...xxxxxxooooooo

Return to “Sew ins”