Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday September 28th

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: Wednesday September 28th

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:54 am

Good Chilly Sunny Morning.....

Fall is truly here & trying to force me to turn on the heat again but I'm resisting. Must call for it's annual check up.

Walmart near drove me crazy! I placed an order to be shipped, delivered to the wrong house, got a credit, made a reorder, delivered in 4 packages one to the wrong house again, neighbor called to ask if I ordered paper plates, she had them. Seems the 1st ordered was delivered to the summer house next to hers. OMG! So I got 2 of the same order & a credit!!!
The manager from my local WM called me & said do not have things shipped, have them delivered from the store. I'll think about it.

I finally got my car inspected yesterday, only 2 months last. My knees felt so good yesterday I ran a few errands. I also stopped at the local "pot" store to see about something for sleeping. Not open.

My files are all filled away now to organize the folder. I made 2 trash bags of shredded paper. Job well done!

Prayers to all that are effected by that terrible hurricane.

Love & Prayers........Kathy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:53 am

Judi, if you want to decorate for Christmas and it makes you happy, do it. I don't judge.

Chriss, our temps are in the mid 90's, but it's a little cooler at night and in the morning so it's no as bad.

Maryq, I saw that you'll be having that polar vortex come down again this year. Brrrrrrr

Maryz, we only go to Costco every couple of months, so it's not too bad if we spend $$$.

Lois, you weather sounds wonderful.

Diane, I don't know that model of Janome. I'll go look it up.

I've been doing a bid of cleaning this morning. When it gets too warm I'll close up and sew.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:55 am

I forgot to mention I caught a lizard in the house this morning. We saw it yesterday but it took off before we could catch it. I put him out in the backyard bushes. I bet he was hungry.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Sew ins”