Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday Septemeber 26th

Daily discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: Monday Septemeber 26th

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:53 am

Good morning quilting world. Sitting in my car waiting for the caregiver to text me a copy of the shopping list because I guess I just can't remember it on my own. So thought I would check in she hasn't texted me back so she must be doing dad's bath.

Wow I am impressed with you girls who already have your secret santa gifts all sewn up.. I'm going to take mine to Free Sew again this week. I have two days so I think I might be able to get pretty close to done.

I was thinking of Leah myself just last week. I remember she could be quite creative during secret santa time. I was never her elf though so I guess I missed out on that. I wonder what happened to the kitties. It does seem like we have lost quite a few who used to post all the time.

Have any of you used the minky type fabric that they have at Hobby Lobby? I am contemplating getting some for the back of my black background quilt. I don't know anybody who has used it though and just wondered how it washed and if it was dry able. Minky out here is quite expensive but hobby lobbies is only around 12.95 yd.

Lois I do have an embroidery machine but I've never actually used it as such. I might have to go look up that pattern. It's one of the machines I have been considering fixing up for my granddaughter.

Diane hope you have a safe trip.

Well guess I'm gonna have to call the caregiver because she hasn't texted me back yet, Need to get the shop and done.

Have a great day
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Sew ins”