Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday August 17th 2022

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Wednesday August 17th 2022

Post by Quiltmom » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:30 am

Good afternoon all! Another beautiful day here and I am getting better. Someone asked about taking vitamins to get strength back. I have taken a multivitimin and fish oil pills for many years. They do help alot. Not much planned for today except some cleaning and folding laundry. Going to go get some gas so when time to mow I have it here.

Jana - So sorry to year of Scott's passing from his surgery. Your whole family will be in my prayers.

Hope everyone has a good and safe day.
Sherry

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:17 pm

Oh Jana, I was so shocked to see the sad news about Scott passing. May God bring comfort and peace to your family as you all deal with this. I know you are surrounded by many "angels" to help out the family in this time of need. You all are in my thoughts and prayers today and all your tomorrows too. Life can change so quickly sometimes, glad you have family nearby to help out. Sending prayers, hugs, and sympathy to you and your family today.

My DD3, Darla, has her breast cancer surgery tomorrow at 9:30. Dr thought would only be 1 1/2 hrs but surgeries can be unpredictable sometimes. Been in that waiting room too many times with family before. Only allow 2 persons in waiting area and in recovery room after, so SNIL and GDS will be there with her and keep the rest of us posted. GDS is only 15 but he is old enough to be allowed in and he is trying to be strong for his parents. Please keep that family in your prayers tomorrow morning for healing and hope.

Need to get busy, too many things to do today. Prayers for all in need today. God bless, love and hugs across the miles, Shirley Mae ps lots of rain moving in again, chance every day for next week. Wettest summer I ever remember in AZ but we needed the rain so won't complain.

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:57 pm

Good Cloudy Afternoon...........

no sigh of promised rain!

Jana............I'm also so sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping your family in prayer. (((HUGS)))

This is my first break, for an egg salad sandwich..late lunch. In started cleaning the junk drawer one thing leads to an other.

I'm unhappy with the care Kimberly is receiving in that rehab. I have calls into the administrator. Example; pain Dr ordered pain meds a week ago...did not happen. I'm going crazy here in MA. Thank you.

Love& Prayers........Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”