Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday August 11,2022

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: Thursday August 11,2022

Post by auntjana » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:41 am

Fastest DMV visit in history! In - out totally done in 16 minutes! Michael can drive again. He says he used Murphy's law to his advantage, he took a Railroad Magazine to read. Took us longer to drive there!

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:58 am

Good morning all! Just a very quick stop in to let you know that I am feeling so much better today. yesterday I was feeling so good that I was able to mow my 4 acres on my John Deere. Today I am tired and a bit sore but it is done. I wanted to do it myself so I would feel better and I do. Not much planned for today. Tonight Is the Field Of Dreams baseball game between the Cubs and Reds in Iowa. I love that movie with Kevin Costner and look forward to watching the game each year.

Well, better go get some lunch for Smoke and Sweetie. I am finally getting my appetite back also. Hope everyone has a safe and nice day.

Sherry

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:11 am

Sherry....happy to hear you are feeling better.

kathy

Return to “Sew ins”