Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Friday January 21,2022

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Re: Friday January 21,2022

Post by billizzy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:35 am

TGIF snow still on ground temps in teens burr is cold πŸ₯Ά both my mules are down mine died at bottom barn Monday dh wouldn’t start due to cold zapped battery ugh 😩 Dh had to walk to lower barn carry down 13 water bottles in bucket and 5 gal bucket feed this morning he was sweetheart and walked to upper barn and gave cocoa his bottle too before leaving for work saving me the hike 😍
Really hard to live on farm without your buggy working

Kathy make brownies we did and lil man was like oma you smell all That yummy πŸ˜‚

Jana I’m that way in grocery need two things come out with 20 πŸ˜‚ now I only do curbside and man food bill way down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but usually always forget something

Not much else going on here just trying to stay warm

Hugs πŸ€— prayers πŸ™ happy stitches 🧡
🐐izzy

Quiltmom

Re: Friday January 21,2022

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:54 am

Good morning all! Not much planned for today except some cleaning as usual. The sun is shining but it is cold. At least no snow yet. Thank God! I know it will be coming though. February is usually our worst month lately for snow.

Hope all of you with Covid recover soon and don't get worse. I saw where Meat Loaf passed away today from Covid. I always liked him. I am beginning to think that my sickness for those ten days might have been a minor case of Covid since I had the shots. Most of my symptoms were like I read for Covid. I am fine now and back to my old ornery self.

Well, better go get some lunch for Smoke, Sweetie and me. Hope you all have a good day. Praying for all of you who need prayers. Hope everyone is back to normal soon whatever the new normal is.

Sherry

Return to β€œSew ins”