Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Request DH not good....Family has Covid

Daily discussions.
Ittybittygma

Prayer Request DH not good....Family has Covid

Post by Ittybittygma » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:17 am

Hi, I am typing this with tears this am. I have had very little sleep and Rod has to go in for scope down throat this am at 10:15. He has been sick since late Oct with stomach pains and other problems. In hosp twice since then. Using wheelchair most of time now, feet so bad from diabetic neuropathy. I am exhausted from dr visits and caring for him. Please keep him in your prayers today that the drs find out what is going on with him. He gets sick every time he eats almost anything. Couldn't get scheduled before now.

Then last night, more bad news. My DD3 called. Her whole family tested positive for covid. And they never got the vaccines due to health problems. We saw them 10 days ago. We have had our vaccines and flu shots too so don't know if we will get it or not. Don't need any more problems right now to worry about.

Thank you for always keeping my family in your prayers. I pray for the QIAD family each night. I know we all have problems these days and Faith in God is all that keeps me going some days.

God bless all of you today and all your tomorrows too. And many many thanks for being there for us.

Hugs across the miles, Shirley Mae

WeeOne

Re: Prayer Request DH not good....Family has Covid

Post by WeeOne » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 am

Shirley Mae, sending prayers your way ❣
Sending (((HUGS))) πŸ’žπŸ’ž
Lyn

womster

Post by womster » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:33 am

Shirley Mae - you and your family are in my prayers. Hugs to you.

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:08 am

Shirley Mae,
So sorry your family is I'll sending lots of prayer .
Lois

Becca

Post by Becca » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:45 pm

Shirley Mae Willkeep you both& your family in my prayers. Becca

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:11 pm

Shirley Mae. So sorry for all the troubles. Will be praying for you and family and especially DH who has been really struggling.
I hope you both stay protected with your vaccines.
We both had a break through case of Covid in early Oct. We had light symptoms and got through it ok.
It's hard for those with weak immune system, so I will pray for your protection from that dreadful virus!
Hugs!! πŸ€—
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:12 pm

Prayers sent Shirley Mae. I hope no breakthrough cases and that they can figure out what is going on with Rod and he improves quickly for a full recovery.
Tina

velvet

Post by velvet » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Dear Shirley please know you and your whole family are in my prayers. You have had a lot to deal with and please know there are plenty of sister shoulders to cry on. Hold tight!
Diane

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Prayers said for you and yours ShirleyMae,
Exodus 33:14

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:10 am

Prayers for you, Shirley Mae, that Rod's test gives you some answers, that your family is all over Covid quickly, and that you and Rod don't get it. God bless.

Return to β€œSew ins”