Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sunday, Nov 28

Daily discussions.
billizzy

Re: Sunday, Nov 28

Post by billizzy » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:45 pm

Here late but been busy
Had great thanksgiving with kids. DDIL Learned how to do mashed taters from real taters lol snd make banana croquettes her mom it much of a cook I told her soon I will pass torch for her to do meal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her face of fear and my sons laughing πŸ˜‚ made my day

I’ve been hand quilting past few days so relaxing.

Sherry maybe it’s a goat or too in your box πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Valerie I hear your anticipation I just dropped by the PO and my box was in locker. I’m so sorry to scare my SS we hadn’t checked mail since Wednesday 😳😜
Monday was deadline to mail so I’m guessing all should have theirs this week with holiday snail mail πŸ˜‚

Grammie snow oh me oh my a family in our church was headed to Michigan for thanksgiving hope they got there before snow

Nothing else new here. I did get all my decorations out and up minus tree will do that this week lil man loves all my animated items and keeps pressing all their buttons πŸ˜œπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜³πŸ₯΄

Between snowmen singing chicken clucking and bear making cookies it’s crazy 😜 but he loves it

Hugs πŸ€— prayers πŸ™ happy stitches 🧡
🐐izzy

WeSignificant

Re: Sunday, Nov 28

Post by WeSignificant » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Well I am back, one dance ended up being 3. Had to change Dad's bed this morning including the mattress pad! In moving the bed, I have injured my left shoulder. Muscle I am sure. Can't turn head to the right. So no sewing has gotten done. I will have DH put something on it when he gets home and try after dinner. Need to get a few groceries too when he gets home.

Hopefully those SS packages are in the mail!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to β€œSew ins”