Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday October 25th

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Re: Monday October 25th

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Good beautiful rainy wet wonderful morning.

rain, rain, rain rain. We got rain. And it's raining now. We don't have a lot of puddles yet, the ground is soaking it up really well.

but rain, rain rain. we got rain. It will be my song all day long.

I told the boys this morning that we might have to swim to school. Know why? because we got rain, rain rain.

Just might add flannel sheets to the bed today, Jerry will love that. And know what I love? RAIN!!!

Lori, happiest of birthday's to you. do you have rain? it's really coming down here right now.

Maryz, yes, I got my flu shot and am waiting till I can get my Covid booster. I am too young, at 58, to get it just yet. They will start with 65 and older. I'll see if I can't get it anyway.

I hope you all have a super duper day.
Chriss
Psalm 91

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:26 pm

Thanks Chriss. Yes, we are having some wonderful rain. We usually have fires this time of year, so this is quite lovely. I even took Jack for a walk in the sprinkles this morning. He was very happy.

Sharona, bummer about the pipes.

Kathy, so sorry to hear about Kimberly. I sure hope she will be able to move forward even with the set back.

Maryq, sounds like a busy weekend organizing. I love polka dots.

Thank you Jana. I'm so glad that Michael is home and improving even if it is slowly. Glad the kids are home as well to help you out.

Maryz, out boys get their spa days at home. It's supposed to be in the upper 80's on Thursday, so that will be bath day. We had to wait while we had the retaining wall put in. There was too much dirt for Wrigley to roll in. He loves to roll in things.

Becca, I love the different colors of fall. It must be so pretty.

Well not much going on with me today. Maybe a little sewing this afternoon. DH is taking me out to dinner later.

Have a lovely day.

Lori 8-)

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Happy Birthday Lori, still not much motivation but I did some cleaning and bake banana nut muffins. going to watch a hallmark Christmas movie. it will maybe get my mojo back...

Return to “Sew ins”