Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday october 19th 2021

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Re: tuesday october 19th 2021

Post by WeeOne » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:16 am

Good Day to All!
I usually don’t take time to get on my laptop to read, so answer on my phone. On laptop today, so look out. LOL

Judi, I visited Frankenmuth way back in about 1980, oh what fun! I bought my small nativity there. Have fun!

Lois, our temp is 40 and trying to snow. We all may need to scavenger hunt the way it’s going. I need a small whisk and no one has any these days.

Becca, I hope you are doing well and DH, too. Could I send some laundry your way?

TinaB, Think of you every time I put my hand in my tiny jean pocket. That’s where I carry the little cross quilt, along with a couple Mandolin picks.

Katy, feel free to come wash windows here. I’m ashamed to even look out of them, they are so bad. I bet your Elf will love the gift.

Flo, Cute puppy. I have to ask what name do you use when you call him, Sweet or Sweet Jesus or Jesus? I had a friend once that was going to call his dog Godzilla. He said that way when he called the dog he could just yell, here god, here god. I talked him out of that name.

MaryZ, Yes, I’m doing all the driving. DH told a friend that I won’t let him drive because I think he will have another stroke. I have never told him that. Finally, just a couple days ago, I told him my reason. I question his cognitive ability. In July while I was driving the Jeep he questioned why I used the foot brake and not the brake Switch……the Coach has an engine brake, Jake brake switch. That’s why I don’t think he should drive. Truth is, he’s not complaining about not driving. I pray y’all test negative for Covid. Maybe the church people can help Vicki.

Jana, praying Michael will be better soon, also prayers for you.

MaryQ, I may get snow today, want me to send it your way? I can also add some laundry, too. Lol I hope you have a wonderful Alaskan Christmas. No, I don’t remember you telling us the date. Maybe Jen can have someone video the wedding. I need more coffee, too….Cheers.

I need to go through our mail that came from Texas yesterday. Also have laundry. I brought all sewing projects from the Coach and will reevaluate what I’m taking to Texas.
Lyn

Val or anyone, can you tell me how much fabric a Fabulous 40 Queen size top would take. I was going to buy the book, but have run out of time to get it here. Thinking I might take fabric for it to Texas.

Return to “Sew ins”