Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer circle Saturday 10/16/21 Noon PDT

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer circle Saturday 10/16/21 Noon PDT

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 am

I feel the need for a prayer circle, sorry for the short notice.

Psalm 30:2 Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.

Jeremiah 30:17 "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD"

Jeremiah 33:6 "Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security."

Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

List your prayers and thanksgivings
Exodus 33:14

maryq

Re: Prayer circle Saturday 10/16/21 Noon PDT

Post by maryq » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:01 am

Chriss

Thanks for starting this....

I always have such good intentions of signing on and posting at 2pm here in Minnesota, but as things usually go I get distracted and forget!

But I will set my alarm and remember to stop and at least say a few prayers for those in need.

"Where ever two or more are gathered, I am there"

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:06 am

Please add my friends husband, Fred, to your list. He is having chemo treatments and it's wearing him out. the prognosis isn't good for him, both he and his wife Hortencia, my dear friend, could use prayers.

Also my friend Nancy, who has Covid, she is on oxygen and is in pretty bad shape.

Jerry could also use prayer, He has Covid and is having a time with it. We get our tests on Tuesday, please pray they are negative.

Thanks, Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:06 am

Will try to remember today but sometimes I forget until later but I do pray then. Please add my friend Ann to the list. She had a heart attack last week and her heart stopped twice. They put a defibulator in and now she is in a nursing home for a couple of weeks. Sher worked the day she had the attack early in the morning.

Also I have picked up a virus somewhere and feel really crappy. Have to stay in for at least five days. So glad it isn't Covid. Couldn't go to my son's though this weekend.

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:33 am

I received a text from a lady who is having treatments at the Dr office, we became good friends. Nurse Laura's daughter is in the hospital with stage 4 liver failure. We became close to all the staff, since we saw them several times a week. Laura is a nice lady and any prayers for her daughter would be appreciated.
Lyn

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 am

Thanks Chris I read all the needs Will pray for them
I pray all with Covid & other illnesses get well May God comfort & heal them
My DH & I both need prayers
Thanks & God bless each of you. Becca

Return to “Sew ins”