Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer circle 9/18/21 Saturday Noon PDT

Daily discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Prayer circle 9/18/21 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:15 am

It's time for a prayer circle. Saturday the 18th at noon PDT.

"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." ~ Jeremiah 17:14

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD" ~ Jeremiah 30:17

Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God

II Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

I Peter 5:7 NKJV casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Matthew 11:28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Exodus 33:14

WeSignificant

Re: Prayer circle 9/18/21 Saturday Noon PDT

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:17 pm

Please include Dad in your prayers this day. He turns 94!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:10 pm

Chris, thank you for starting this post asking for Prayers. Our country has never needed prayer like it needs it now. So much hurting due to covid and so many other things. WE need to pray for each other and uplift each other too whenever we can. What better way than in prayer and in kindness toward our fellow man. Need prayers too for all those in paths of hurricanes and fires in our country too. Our oldest dtr lives in New Orleans but they are ok.

I am asking for prayers of Thanks for God's answer to our past prayer requests. So many in our family were facing testing and possible cancer or other ominous outcomes. But, God is Good, our prayers and yours were answered and the test results for all kept coming back negative. DD does not have breast cancer, Son does not have cancer tumor on his brain, my DH does not have cancer on his liver, and all my blood tests and the heart stress tests came back good.

Thank you everyone for past prayers for my family. I am praying for all of you that need healing now that God will be at your side, bringing strength, encouragement, and hope for a better tomorrow. Nothing is more encouraging than hearing that our prayers have been answered and someone on this website is back home and healing after many health problems.

Hugs and love to all across the miles. Chris, thanks for the encouraging bible verses too. Prayers continue for you all on here each day. I don't often post but read when I can. God bless each and every one of you.

Shirley Mae

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:51 am

We need to include prayers for our country,,,things are not going well. Also prayers for all affected by covid and its side effects...my son had it 9 months ago and still cannot smell or taste much,

Becca

Post by Becca » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:11 am

Thank you Chris for having this
Our Country needs prayers as ever before
And for all who have Covid
My DH has fluid in his lungs He needs prayers & for continuing healing for me that my pelvis & tailbone fractures all heal
May God heal our land is my prayer
Thank You for praying for these needs
Becca

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:49 am

Thank you Chris for having the prayer circle. Our country needs prayers so bad I can't believe how bad we have gotten. Also pray that we get all of the Americans still in Afghanistan out.

As for myself personally I could use prayers for my knee pain. They are getting better slowly but surely. Also my friend Mary's mom could use our prayers. She is 89 and getting old but still has some extra problems which they cannot diagnose.

See you all here Saturday.

Sherry

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:39 am

My prayer request would be for God to continue to work in my kids lives. to put the right people and choices in their paths.

My thank you is because God has put so many great things in my paths since losing my job. He has really made things happen.

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 am

I find it helps to have a list to read through as prayers are said. Here is what we have so far, please add yours to these.

Valerie, for her dad as he turns 94

Shirley Mae, for our country and prayers of thanksgiving for healing in her family.

Judi, prayers for our country and for those with Covid.

Becca, for our country, for DH who has fluid in his lungs and for herself that her pelvis and tailbone fractures continue to heal.

Sherry, for the Americans that they get out of Afghanistan safely. For her knees and for her friend's mom that a diagnosis is found.

Chriss, that God continue to watch over my kids and thanks for making it all ok when I lost my job.

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Sending up prayers for all.

Return to “Sew ins”