Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday September 16,2021

Daily discussions.
QuiltGram8

Re: Thursday September 16,2021

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:41 am

Thought I told you about my niece having a baby. She is using cloth, not disposable. Of course, my mind went back to "the day". NOT!
Today's cloth diapers are very different!
So I have been sorry I opened my big mouth and offered to see done. LOL
Doing research and reading free patterns, etc.
Thus, my challenge!! No doubt you are going to hear more from me in this through the next month or so. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค— As I figure this out.
HUGS, ๐Ÿ’• Vel

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:21 am

Velda I remember those days but do they still have rubber pants that go over them?

Sorry I just googled rubber pants and yes they do sell them.

maryq

Post by maryq » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:50 am

Hi gals.

A quick note To ask for special
Prayers today. My BFF Michele, her DD. My God daughter jus found out she has Covid. Itโ€™s especially scary for Jessi because she has asthma and other immune issues. So far she is able to stay home but may need to be set up on oxygen at home. Her Dr. Is trying to keep her out of hospital.

Any extra prayers you have would be appreciated!

Thanks

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:39 pm

Good afternoon friends, it's been a productive morning.

After taking the boys to school and having breakfast I went through my entire closet and tried on everything to see if it fits. I have 6 grocery store bags full of clothes to drop off at the thrift store and about 30 hangers needing new shirts and maybe 10 hangers needing new pants. So nice to know where I stand clothes wise.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT Dear Elf, My plan next week is to start my secret Santa duties. If you need to add or edit your hints please do so. Times a wastin'

Kathy, what are you knitting?

Maryq, I had a very basic Kenmore machine that caused me trouble. I cleaned it, got rid of the lint and adjusted the tension and it sewed like a dream. Prayers for Michelle and Jessi.

Lyn, I use a CPAP machine and wouldn't go without it. It took me a while to get used to it but once I did I found it to be a lifesaver. I was stopping breathing 67 times a minute while sleeping. Hope you love yours.

My uncle is in town and we have been spending time with them. Tonight will be spaghetti, I am bringing spaghetti squash to put under my sauce. Last time we all got together I went on carb overload and can't keep doing that.

I hope you all have a good afternoon,
Chriss

PS. Elf, you don't want to be on the naughty list. Just sayin' ;)
Exodus 33:14

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Chriss THANK YOU BECAUSE SOME FOLKS NEED A WAKE UP

Lois

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:48 am

CHRISS - thanks for the reminder to check and double check our Christmas hints. I went back and tried to read mine as if I were Santa and realized they probably seemed a bit confusing so I redid them a bit this morning, clarifying some things and adding more. I want Santa to have choices! We should probably all do that, using the guide Mary Q gave us. ๐ŸŽ„

Return to โ€œSew insโ€