Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

From Cindy…UPDATE 6/27

Daily discussions.
velvet

Re: From Cindy…

Post by velvet » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:42 am

I am so sorry to hear of Don's passing. Prayers for you and your family.
Diane

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:20 am

Cindy,
My sincere condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Carol

womster

Post by womster » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:46 am

My heart is heavy. Poor Cindy and family. They will continue to be in my prayers.

maryq

Post by maryq » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:57 am

Having met Don and Cindy in person... I am so very sad at his passing.. He was such a sweetheart when I visited.

Sending lots of prayers for comfort and grace for Cindy and her family today and in the tough days ahead!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:12 am

Loving God, please grant Cindy peace of mind and calm her troubled heart. Her soul is like a turbulent sea. Give her the strength and clarity of mind to find purpose and walk the path you've laid out for her.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:32 am

Cindy, my most heartfelt thoughts are with you and your family. Wish I could give you a hug in person.

God Bless you and give you peace my friend,
Chriss
Psalm 91

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:39 am

Cindy, May God bring you comfort and peace as you go thru all this sadness and loss. Hold on to your memories and tuck them in your heart to bring out whenever you need them. Don will live on in your heart always. Praying you are surrounded with helping hand angels of mercy to be at your side, to hold you up when you feel you can no longer go on, a shoulder to cry on, an arm to lean on, a hug when you need it, and someone to just be at your side thru all of this. May God bring you strength and comfort in the days ahead.

Sending hugs, love and caring thoughts across the miles today and tomorrow too.

Shirley Mae/ittybittygma

ps Mary, thank you for posting this and letting us know.

Return to “Sew ins”