Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

tuesday June 22

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

tuesday June 22

Post by grammiequilts » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:31 am

Good morning I am up dressed a load of laundry going and coffee in my cup. So sad about becca. I need her address if someone could message it to me. I will try to do a few windows today, Yesterday was a downer day I did no housework and just puttered around all day, Sewed a few stars and went to bed. today is a better day,,I will get stuff done and make a run to Costco. hope your days goes well Be careful out there.XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO

purrfect-lady

Re: tuesday June 22

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:25 am

Good morning

I hope you all saw the post about Becca. It has not been a good year for our group. Becca is in a hospital in Asheville which is about 70 miles from their home.

Not much happening here. Still using my phone to post. I spent most of yesterday working on my Crosstitch. Then we had a large potluck dinner here at our friends. We were eight people. Today will only be 84°, for which I’m thankful. We will probably go into town and visit Quilt Shop. This shop has wonderful fabrics. It’s like they call and ask me what are my favorite colors and prints before they order stock. There used to be two shops but the smaller one finally closed at stores about 18 months ago. We are taking our hosts to their favorite restaurant just down the road for supper tonight. And we will hit the road for home tomorrow morning. It’s time - we only have enough coffee left for one more pot!

Have a great day! And if you would like Becca‘s address, I think several of us have it, myself included

Mary z😸

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:49 am

Good morning!

My oh my, enough already! We have had our share of ut-ohs! Many prayers for our Becca and CA.

Not much here. Got most of the stuff ready for tonight's class. Wish I could do it here, but there is still a thick layer of dust and the next phase materials are arriving today.

Looked for a new piece of glass, no luck and a new deadbolt lock for the front door. One that I can open and close with my phone. Michael is researching one we are thinking of, so it will be awhile. Probably just get a old fashioned one, as Michael is sometimes slow!

Now, all y'all, stay safe, be careful!

Hugs,
Jana

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:15 am

Good morning everyone. Really chilly here. Only 60 degrees. Going up to mid 70's. My brother and his girlfriend coming to visit us today. That will be fun.
Not sewing on my Sew Along block until tomorrow. Then leaving to go to our son's on Thursday. Will stay through the weekend.
Back to my coffee. Have a great day.
Prayers for Becca and all our other friends needing prayers, too
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:04 am

Good morning everyone.
We have had rain since around 4 am. But, we need it badly. I just came up from my sewing room. It was a mess. That room is OK now. But, my fabric room is a mess. Maybe later today I will take care of that. Today is our 20th wedding anniversary. We had planned on being at the beach but we may do that after Labor Day. Not much else going on so I may sneak downstairs and straighten up a little more. Have a wonderful day everyone.
Suzette

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:05 am

Good morning Ladies,

Everything is all straightened up I'm dresses
and I've been sewing on my block from Facebook group Then I will start my new gnomes pattern.

Mary z glad are having a nice time the scenery at your friend's house is breathtaking thank you for sharing.
Judi I hope things smooth out for you soon

Velda take your time I hope you have a great time at your son's house.

Well thats all the news here enjoy your day .
Prayers go out to all.
Lois

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:11 am

Good morning all! So sorry to hear about Becca. It sure seems like we are having alot of accidents. Don't have her address so asked Mary t send it to me. I have a notebook where I keep all of your addresses in but didn't have hers.

Not much going on here today except cleaning and the usual stuff. First have to find some ambition. Running low on that.

Well, better go get some breakfast and get started for the day. Have a good day everyone and stay safe.

Sherry

womster

Post by womster » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:39 am

Good morning!

I decided to sleep in this morning - it was 41 for a low, which is too cold for yardwork. But now I'm running late, so I will keep this short. Today is Costco, and I get to go by myself. DH has to stay home and wait for the delivery of the new Traeger. The one they delivered last week was the wrong model. Have a glorious day! XOXO Sharona

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:19 am

I cleaned yesterday. It was furry in my house, so I knocked it down a bit. I ordered new blinds for 2 rooms and they are on the way. Now I need to replace the fan in the spare room. I might get over to the lighting store today or tomorrow.

I need to finish cutting out a wall hanging quilt. I have a class on a new technique on Saturday and want to be ready to learn.

Have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:55 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Suzette and hubby!!!
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”