Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper Club Tuesday June 15, 2021

Daily discussions.
zfatcat

Supper Club Tuesday June 15, 2021

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:15 am

Another hot one today. I took Jack and Wrigley for a walk before I even had coffee. It was already up to 72* by 0800. So off we went to get it in before it got too hot.

Becca, how wonderful to have a Pulitzer prize winner in the family. Big congratulations to your DGS.

Jana, So is it nice to have a break from the handyman, or would you rather get it done. Inside is the place to be when it's that hot.

Maryq, hope you were able to find something to eat.

I didn't do any cleaning yesterday. Got busy with other things, so today I definitely need to do that. We are meeting up with Bill's sister, niece, nephew, and their families for dinner tonight. They are here from WA, NV, and TN.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Re: Supper Club Tuesday June 15, 2021

Post by auntjana » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:53 am

Good morning!

Lori - nice not to have someone in the house besides us, but oh so want it done!

We are hot again! Up and over 100 is predicted. We do have to go out to get the new tree . The nursery is checking their stock . Texting pictures is great! They just called back. Michael has my phone. Proud of me that I could send a picture! This old dog is learning new tricks!

Dinner -bbq pulled chicken sandwich and a salad.

Heading to play in the cave.

Joys - they have one and we don't have to go out to pay for it - phone order and pay are great! It will be here next week.

Hugs,
Jana

Becca

Re: Supper Club Tuesday June 15, 2021

Post by Becca » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Hello everyone we had busy morning Hot here but great breeze all day
Went to Dr for CA then drug store then Dollar General DD texted that she has to have eye surgery in the morning I appreciate prayers for her It’s for clogged oil glands & she developed secondary infection from it
Lori Enjoy time with your family & your dinner out

Jana Glad you were able to find the tree

We are having chicken salad and green beans I may have baked beans
Cherry pie for CA. Becca

Return to “Sew ins”