Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

a message from Iraq

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
IowaGal

a message from Iraq

Post by IowaGal » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:10 pm

IowaGal

Re: a message from Iraq

Post by IowaGal » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:22 pm

I think I have it.. It only took three different program conversions...

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:09 pm

LOL - IowaGal - this is great!!! I sure do hope to hear some word from the guys and gals that received our stockings! I know it takes time.... and I'm trying to be patient!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:57 pm

this is great. Will pray they all come home safe and sound for the next Fourth of July!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:04 am

I got my first postcard from Iraq yesterday - I posted under General Discussions!!!

DarleneElaine

Post by DarleneElaine » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:34 am

May God bless and keep all of our servicemen safe. They fight for our safety. I wonder how many people think of how important these battles are. With all of the debates in Congress and Senate I think it should be up to Bush and his Generals not a political battle.

Politics should have no part of the decision Bush has. The only thing that is important is the safety of the United States. Too many congressmen and senators are using pulling out of the war to gain votes from people that are not putting the US first. God bless our servicemen and Bush and all of our Generals and people that are in charge of the current war.

Return to “Quilting Photos”