Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

How do you post pictures

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
suzette58

How do you post pictures

Post by suzette58 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:22 pm

Can someone let me know how to post pictures? I know you have to use photobucket. But, after joining that what do you do?

Thanks
Suzette

sewbug

Re: How do you post pictures

Post by sewbug » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 pm

On photobucket there is a window that says browse. You click on browse and open up the file where your picture is stored on your computer. Find the picture in the file and click open. Then click upload picture. Photobucket will do the rest. Then when your picture is loaded on photobucket. Click image code. It will say copied. Come here and right click on a new post window you open and select paste. That's all. Then type in any text you want to post and there you go.

practice on a post until you get it right. Everyone here is nice and won't yell at you if you mess up.

suzette58

Re: How do you post pictures

Post by suzette58 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:11 am

Thanks for the help Calicopuzzle & Sewbug. I will try later today. Have to get ready for a family reunion tomorrow.
Suzette

Return to “Quilting Photos”