Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Too Funny!

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
needlenoise

Too Funny!

Post by needlenoise » Thu May 31, 2007 6:25 pm

My husband came into the computer room just a bit ago to see what was going on as he said there has been so much oohing and ahhing coming out of here today, he thought he might be missing something good and he wasn't invited! I didn't realize I was enjoying the pictures of the quilts and people out loud!

zfatcat

Re: Too Funny!

Post by zfatcat » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:21 am

That's funny. I do that too.
Lori 8-)

QIAD-Linda

Post by QIAD-Linda » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:57 am

Needlenoise,
I am laughing about your post! Sometimes at home when I am reading everyones posts I start laughing out loud. My husband will call out to ask me what TV show I am watching. When I tell him I am reading the forum he just says "Oh". lol

Linda

BarbieJean

Post by BarbieJean » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:43 pm

My DH and I guess myself also, cannot believe how much time I can spend on this computer just catching up on the posts. It truly is an addictive forum, but I could be doing worse things.

The quilts are beautiful. It is so much fun seing all the colors and variety of quilts. Love every minute.

Namarose

Post by Namarose » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:47 am

My boys tell me I can laugh like that. Then they remember they do the same thing. It is truly funny thing we do, when we are reading or looking at the quilts. Two different worlds and we are still the same.

Return to “Quilting Photos”