Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Lots more pics

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
needlenoise

Re: Lots more pics

Post by needlenoise » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:37 am

Caroline1947 -
I keep going back to your basket quilt! I have a hard time doing scrappy quilts and just love how you've done yours. Plus, what brand/kind of iron is in that pic? It looks like what I want. You didn't tell us the baby's name.......

Caroline1947

Post by Caroline1947 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:52 am

Thank you all so much....The babies name is Natalie.Shes the youngest of 10 grandchildren,and her mama and she live with us.
The iron is from Walmart,,,I forget what brand,and its at my moms house right now so I cant look. It was inexpensive,but I really like it.

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:15 am

Carolyn you do beautiful work! Just gorgeous. That baby is simply precious! She sure looks happy. Isn't it fun having her there everyday to enjoy & watch her grow & learn? They're little sponges at that age. Enjoy & cherish. And keep up the nice needlework.

debbie510

Post by debbie510 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:09 am

I love the name Natalie - she is a beautiful baby. And is that your grandson in one of the pictures holding a quilt? What is his name and does he help you?
All of your quilts are so pretty. I am jealous, I wish mine would turn out that nice!

Caroline1947

Post by Caroline1947 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:45 am

The grandson is Ryan.He was handy that day for holing up quilts for photos...lol!!! Yes, love having Natalie here, but her mama just returned to work and I am babysitting,,,which I LOVE,,,but I will have to juggle my quilting to her days off.Bye the way, all of you believers, pray for Natalie. She has been having a lot of pain from fluid in her ears. We got an appointment for her at the only place that takes her insurance and we cant get her in until late August.Hoping it will clear up on its own,,,poor baby has had an awful time. She is sooo sweet natured,,,but when she hurts she just cries and cries.Its heartbreaking.
I have enjoyed all your photos....Bless all of you,,,Caroline

quilt_florida

Post by quilt_florida » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Ok Caroline. Don't tell me you aren't pro, cuz I don't believe it!! Oh... I just love the gingerbread men the bestest!! But their all equally delicious! Thanks for sharing.

SewGlad

Post by SewGlad » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 am

You are very creative in your quilting. They were all so great.

Ruthie

Return to “Quilting Photos”