Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Andy - Is there a way from Photobucket to post a row of photos?

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
Oasis

Andy - Is there a way from Photobucket to post a row of photos?

Post by Oasis » Thu May 31, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi Andy - You are wonderful!!!!! I went to photobucket as you suggested and it is working. However, is there a way to post more than one photo per comment box. I have searched Photobucket and checked all the boxes by the pictures but have only been able to post 1 per box. I found the options button above "Browse" so have gotten them down to thumbnail size. So hopefully there is something there to click on to post a row of thumbnails. Thanks for your help.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

IowaGal

Re: Andy - Is there a way from Photobucket to post a row of photos?

Post by IowaGal » Thu May 31, 2007 5:19 pm

All you have to do is insert the image code, then hit enter a couple of times, insert the next image, and so forth.

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Thu May 31, 2007 6:56 pm

Thanks, I'll try that. I just saw your picture. . .you look just like I pictured you from your comments. Although, I thought you would have teeth! LOL
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

IowaGal

Post by IowaGal » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:12 am

The camera hates me

Return to “Quilting Photos”