Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Fall Braid and Jelly Twist

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
zfatcat

Fall Braid and Jelly Twist

Post by zfatcat » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:03 am

Here's a couple I finished this week. My Fall braid is the 3rd braid quilt. I'll be keeping this one.
Pattern is from QIAD. I also posted the back of the braid quilt.

The second is a challenge my friendship group does. We trade Jelly roll and Layer cakes. You have to make a quilt with the one you get, and then it goes to philanthropy in November. I bought the pattern on QIAD. I imagine some of these will make there way to Maui.

Lori 8-)

WeSignificant

Re: Fall Braid and Jelly Twist

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:06 pm

Those are gorgeous Lori. I have a fall pretty quill in the making somewhere.. One of these days, I will find it and finish it up.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:04 pm

both are gorgeous Lori, Love the twist the best.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:58 am

Lori such gorgeous quilts I have that braid pattern even took a class with El but didn't complete it just have to put it together.
Lois

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:54 am

LORI - nice work on both quilts! I love the colors of the braid and the scrappy twist. The recipients will be blessed to receive them. I made QIAD's braid quilt once, too, and donated it to a nursing home at Christmas time. It was a fun pattern to do. Yours is so pretty and cheery!

Return to “Quilting Photos”