Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Craft Show Items

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
maryq

Craft Show Items

Post by maryq » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:04 am

Hi All

Since Lois and I are both working on things for craft shows... here's a couple pictures of what we are working on.

First is Lois's little baby snuggly blanket.. This one is a bear, but she's making a bunny rabbit too. I'll post a picture of that when she has one done.

These are the little coin purses I've been making. Though tho I'm thinking I might need redo a few--I got confused about where the tab should go. That Darn Peggy brought me a bunch of fabric, so I actually now have 21 of them done. SOMEBODY STOP ME. I've also already made a bunch of embroidered dish towels, lace bookmarks, lace snow flakes and key fobs and I can post a picture of those later. I'm going through a lot of zippers and usually buy them in bulk from Amazon, but it anybody has any they don't need! :lol: :lol: Let me know!!

Feel free to share stuff too, if you're doing craft show items... or any ideas you might have for other fun easy items to sew----oh wait maybe not :lol: :lol:

Becca

Re: Craft Show Items

Post by Becca » Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:41 am

How cute Hope both items are hot sellers for you both I used to do this. Becca

DouceFleur

Post by DouceFleur » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:58 am

Both projects are pretty! I am sure they will be hot sellers. Good luck !

Denise

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:11 am

MARY - thanks for posting the photos! Everything looks enticing! I think sewing for craft fairs is fun. I did it for a few years for Lara's craft group. Like you say, it's hard to stop! :lol:

maryq

Post by maryq » Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:48 am

Here's a couple more of Lois's blankies

If someone can tell me how to not have them quite so big... please do!! Is it something I should do when I download the photo?

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:42 am

Great coin purses Mary, Perfect for hooking on a belt loop

Lois, I so love those baby blankets.
Psalm 48:10 Isaiah 41:10

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:20 am

MARY Q - I use Photo Image on my phone to post pictures. And I choose the size for each photo - 640x480 for posting on forums before I post. These last pictures you posted are great! We can see the detail very well.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm

Mary and Lois great craft show items. Ate there patterns available?
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Return to “Quilting Photos”