Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Judi's Basement

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
grammiequilts

Re: Judi's Basement

Post by grammiequilts » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:34 pm

Thanks for all the compliments...We have a storage room on each side under the front porch,,,,The only thing in them was spiders..it was never used,,,We gutted them and Ken painted them and put shelving units in there and thats where all the "stuff" went, He built a pantry for my food and paper and soap. ( it was an old coat closet) My Long arm was down there and we moved it up to my sewing room on the second floor...( a little more crowded but it is great to have all my stuff in one room. Years ago Ken felt sorry for my having to do laundry in that dank old basement so he took a spare bedroom on the main floor and turn it into a laundry room ( it was storage anyway) so the laundry area in the basement became a bathroom and a storage room for Christmas and over flow kitchen stuff... that is the door you see on the left side of the photo.
Yes Lyn he burnt the steps...with a torch,,,our Grandson had the idea...there will be a railing made of metal on the steps,,,xxxooo

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:01 am

I see plenty of room gor long arm 😂😂
Beautiful Judy bet your planning set up now
🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:46 am

JUDI, what a beautiful Cinderella story for your basement! Mary is right! Now we should have a midnight ball on that beautiful dance floor!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:29 am

WOW! Awesome! Beautiful transformation. Thanks for sharing.
HUGS, 💕 Vel

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 pm

Beautiful transformation. It does look like you need a little dancing there. I can also see a longarm. Congrats!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 pm

Wonderful basement! Can't wait to see it filled up. Beautiful.

Return to “Quilting Photos”