Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Granddaughter & UGRR blocks

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
billizzy

Re: Granddaughter & UGRR blocks

Post by billizzy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Shelly she is doing awesome job what beautiful blocks you both are making 🥰🥰
🐐izzy

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:13 pm

Jacquie--so great to hear from you! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were doing. It's impossible that Phoebe is nine!!! Her sewing is beautiful! What an excellent student she is, but of course she has a fabulous instructor! What special memories you are making together as she is developing her talent and skill!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:52 pm

What fun you both are having and, the memories you are making. Not to mention gorgeous quilts. Phoebe’s stitching is fantastic! Really can’t believe she is already nine years old! Such a little lovely and she looks just like her beautiful grandma!

Mary z

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:23 pm

Phoebe I see that you have the courage to try something new, you rock!!!
A beginner needs to know how awesome they are. I want you to know that you are sew awesome and brave!!! Phoebe you had the courage to step past “I want to try that” and into “I am going to try that” and now “I AM A SEWER and a PIECER”!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🎈🎊
You’re blocks are beautiful and just like your Grandma, you have a talent for choosing fabrics that go together. I am so Proud of you 👏👌❤️😊👍🤗
You have the BEST Teacher. She rocks also 🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗

Return to “Quilting Photos”