Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9420
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
so this is the quilt I made for my DDIL for her moms bday. It was quick project and thought turned out rather nicely. Here mom bought the rose fabric and she gave to me to use. The blacks were just scraps from stash
I got the panel since she wanted red cardinals in it wow never new how hard it was to find those LOL.
Thanks for looking
- Posts: 13531
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Great quilt and wonderful use of stash!
- Posts: 30162
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I love cardinals.. it's a great quilt Izzy, she will treasure it.
- Posts: 19071
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Izzy, your quilt is beautiful. Love it. Great jobs!
- Posts: 1567
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 am
Great quilt--I'm sure she will love it.
P.S. Are the toes included?? LOL
- Posts: 6145
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am
Oh, that is one beautiful quilt.
- Posts: 6094
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
How pretty. Great pattern!
- Posts: 12020
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Love the cardinals! You did a beautiful job, and I'm sure the recipient loves it!
- Posts: 10619
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Love your pretty quilt I too am a cardinal lover Nice work Becca
- Posts: 4129
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Dittos on all of the above. Beautifully done.