Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17332
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
I just finished up my Tea Party swap quilt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 9327
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Very pretty Lori! I totally forgot about this one.
- Posts: 12000
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Very pretty are you keeping this one.
- Posts: 6533
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Very pretty. Kinda like a Mother's Day Quilt. Tea Parties are a lost traditional, I do believe.
- Posts: 19169
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Lori, your tea party quilt is beautiful. Love your choice of fabric for the border. Great jobs!
- Posts: 20505
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
LORI, that came out beautifully! Love your arrangement! And your quilting!
- Posts: 10876
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Lori Your tea party quilt is so cute Love the border & soft colors. Becca
- Posts: 11392
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Love it Lori
Have a great day! Valerie
- Posts: 6218
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am
Wow Lori, that turned out beautiful.
- Posts: 574
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm
Lori you’ll inspire us to finish our quilts! The pink border is pretty.