Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9420
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 11729
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Izzy the table topper and wall hanging are really cute.
- Posts: 11136
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Very nice Izzy.
Have a great day! Valerie
- Posts: 6145
- Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:46 am
I love the way your table topper finished up Izzy. Nice job on the raised garden bed as well.
- Posts: 13531
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Love how they turned out!
- Posts: 10619
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Love your pretty table topper and hanging
And those beds will be so nice for herbs
- Posts: 30162
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
great topper and wall hanging Izzy. I love the pattern.
I guess William will help you plant your garden, you two will have fun.
- Posts: 8971
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
I love how they turned out!
Great raised beds!
- Posts: 6094
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Beautiful work. I love your collection of chicks, too. Raised beds are a great idea. That has to be easier to plant and care for and tend to throughout the growing season.
- Posts: 4129
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Love your table topper and wall hanging. I used raised beds when I had a garden. You are busy!