Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17127
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
this is a free pattern online. It was fun to make.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 13534
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
- Posts: 10093
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
I love it! The fabrics are beautiful.
- Posts: 6095
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Really cute! Makes me think of spring.
- Posts: 9420
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Look at you getting ready for the leprechaun
I love it. Green with envy.
- Posts: 30162
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
what a great runner. I really like it.
- Posts: 19072
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Lori, your shamrock table runner is so beautiful. Love it. Great jobs!!
- Posts: 8972
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Love it Lori!
I should do some placemats! My list grows LOL
- Posts: 19884
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Lori, your shamrock tablerunner is wonderful!! I absolutely love it. I hope it's for you! If not, then for me!
- Posts: 10622
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Lori Your runner is so cute Love your colors Becca