Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9293
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 29860
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
You have been a busy girl. both quilts will be treasured, and make a great memory.
- Posts: 5949
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
You are amazing, girl! Such beautiful work. I love both of these quilts. They are very cherished, it's plain to see.
- Posts: 10230
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Izzy What beautiful work you have done even with your accident They are all loved I know Becca
- Posts: 19175
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
CAn't believe all you are doing, Izzy! Both quilts are lovely but I especially like that quilt for your DH. Anything with a cabin in the woods catches my eye.
- Posts: 16763
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Beautiful quilts Izzy. DH looks pretty happy under his quilt.
- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Photos came up on this look.
Izzy, your DH looks comfy with his Quilt. Very nice!
The Quilt for the young man is special.
Both beautifully done.
- Posts: 11440
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Wow those quilts are beautiful you do fablous work.
- Posts: 9941
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
They are wonderful. I love them.
- Posts: 21682
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am
Both quilts are works of art and surely a treasure to both these men. Great job. Are you sure you had an accident??? You get so much done!