Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9332
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 29918
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
It will make a great bed quilt Izzy, I really like it.
- Posts: 6003
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Wow, outstanding! It is so beautiful.
- Posts: 19387
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Wow! Beautiful quilt! A real stunner! And your bed is just as beautiful! Congratulations on finishing that top despite the "setbacks" you suffered! As our Eleanor would say, "You go, Girl!"
- Posts: 16885
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Izzy, I like this one. Very different with the black background.
- Posts: 10323
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Izzy That quilt is beautiful Love your color choices And your bed is lovely too Becca
- Posts: 8782
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
It's beautiful! You did a great job!
- Posts: 4065
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Beautiful Quilt. I like the headboard, too.
It's doesn't seem that the accident slowed you down much.
- Posts: 11513
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Izzy I'm so amazed on how much you get done your quilt is beautiful.
- Posts: 9984
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
It is amazing. I love it.