Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 19190
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
This is my farm girl vintage. I can’t remember if I posted a photo of it or not and I’m too lazy to check back. I made this quilt about four years ago and my sister ended up with it so I made it again over this past year for myself. I love these kinds of quilts!
- Posts: 16774
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
It's darling. I just bought that book last month. You inspire me to get busy making one.
- Posts: 11444
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Mary very nice I ha e both her books also have the christmas 1.
- Posts: 4028
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Mary, it very nice. Not sure I would have the patience to make those little blocks.
- Posts: 8669
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
It's beautiful Mary! What size blocks did you make?
I have her books too, really need to get busy on them!
- Posts: 9296
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 29861
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
Love it Mary it really turned out great.
- Posts: 18975
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Maryz, your quilt is so beautiful. Love it! Great jobs!
- Posts: 10246
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Maryz That is a beauty So many blocks & pieces Love it Becca
- Posts: 21682
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am
Didn't I see this one in person??? It's so neat and there's such variety in the blocks. Pretty.