Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 19190
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
This pattern is from J/F 2013 issue of McCall’s quilting. It was designed by Diane McGregor. It is about 38“ x 54“ and I made it for my great niece who is expecting her third little girl in May
- Posts: 16774
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
I love the wonky ears Mary. It will be a favorite for sure.
- Posts: 29861
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
that quilt is way too much fun. what a smile maker. I just love it. A perfect baby quilt.
- Posts: 12915
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Fun quilt and love the lop-eared bunnies!
- Posts: 11444
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Mary I Love it I'm sure the baby will love all the bright colors beautiful work as always.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm
Way cute! Love all of the bunnies and such fun fabrics!
- Posts: 13607
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:54 am
That is a cutey. Lucky Baby
- Posts: 18975
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Maryz, your bunnies baby quilt is so beautiful. Such nice colors. Love it. great jobs!
- Posts: 10246
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Maryz What a cute fun happy Baby quilt Love all the bright colors Sure it will be loved Becca
- Posts: 6470
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:46 pm
Oh My Mary, how cute....That new baby (and her Mom) are going to love it.....Kind of wish we had a new baby on the way......