Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Lowell's recent quilt I just quilted for him

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
Oasis

Re: Lowell's recent quilt I just quilted for him

Post by Oasis » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:54 pm

LOWELL.....I'm so happy to see that you are still creating lovely quilts!! :D I agree with the other Ladies, this looks like it took a bit of concentration to put together.
Merry Christmas and I hope you have a very creative New Year!!
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:05 am

So good to see he is still quilting. Prayers he is doing well :) Miss seeing all his beautiful work :)
🐐izzy

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:24 am

Lowell--what a cool quilt!!! Your work is always inspiring. This one looks like a maze. It could keep me occupied for hours. Hope all is good with you and that you had a delightful holiday! Best wishes for the new year!

Lodad

Post by Lodad » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:28 pm

I finally got this new app. working with a huge help from QIAD. I was getting frustrated.
THANK S TO ALL OF YOU for posting great comments. The pattern came from a book of 400 quilt blocks. None of patterns are given names and each are in 3 sizes. I have used this pattern book many times.
I will try to make another one sometime this year. My problem is storing the quilts. I live in a very small apt.
Thanks again, LOWELL ;)

Return to “Quilting Photos”