Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 6026
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
I made this quilt for my DD Lacey for her birthday yesterday. I had left over triangles and made the little bear paw table topper. She picked out the fabrics and the pattern and quilt pattern. She loved it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Of course she loved it! Mom did a beautiful job! They are both lovely.
- Posts: 6070
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Wow! Beautiful! Great colors.
- Posts: 30119
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
You really make pretty quilts. I love them both
- Posts: 9406
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Both are just stunning Vinae/ Love them
- Posts: 10070
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
Oh my goodness. They are beautiful. You did a wonderful job.
- Posts: 19035
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Vinae, they are both beautiful. Such nice colors. Love them both. You did great jobs!
- Posts: 11682
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
I love the colors both are beautiful great job.
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 am
Very pretty, Vinae. Sure she loves them both!
- Posts: 10561
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Both are beautiful.She is a blessed Daughter to receive such gifts.Lovely work. Becca