Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 11355
- Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:23 pm
Here's what I've been playing with..
and the finished Dr. Seuss quilt
- Posts: 13441
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
What fun things! Love the Santa!
- Posts: 17077
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Mary, Those are cute. I was just thinking I need to get Christmas stuff going.
- Posts: 11682
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Mary your projects are really cute I especially
Love the gnome.
- Posts: 9406
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Sweet projects. I love them all. Cant wait to see what you make with those Christmas blocks. Some lil one will love that colorful cat in hat quilt
- Posts: 30119
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I love Dr. Seuss. that will be a loved quilt.
the skinnies are really cool. especially the Santa.
great projects Mary
- Posts: 10561
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
What cute Christmas things.Love them all .Sure someone will love the Dr Seuss one.Santa is so cute. Becca
- Posts: 19035
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Maryq, your projects are all beautiful. Love them all. Great jobs!
- Posts: 6026
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
So cute! Love the Santa.
- Posts: 9244
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm
WOW - I Love these projects especially Sr. Suess. Wonderful Work of Art