Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wall Hangings and Penquin Skinnie

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
billizzy

Re: Wall Hangings and Penquin Skinnie

Post by billizzy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:27 am

Jana you have been sew busy in the batcave. I love them. I keep looking at my wall hanger and keep thinking I should do the same thing. As my butterflies are still up LOL and its fall. I do have a Christmas one but need to have a fall one. Lovely quilts your house will be blessed :)
🐐izzy

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:39 am

They are all wonderful. I can’t pick one that I like the best. They are all so cute.
Suzette

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:30 am

JANA - I love all your wallhangings! They are much more 'involved' than I thought they were. I can't pick a favorite. Love "Crinkles". My very first applique project, a throw quilt with five snowman blocks, I didn't realize that you had to remove the paper. DUH! So it's all still there! We quilt and learn. :lol:

Return to “Quilting Photos”