Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Delectable Mountains

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
javin22

Re: Delectable Mountains

Post by javin22 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:10 am

that is gorgeous!

Pilot2b

Post by Pilot2b » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:32 am

Fantastic!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:09 pm

Very Very Lovely!!!! You are right about having the template. Definitely helped when we made these in the Monthly Lotto a while back. Love your choices of colors and fabrics but especially your choice of the making the Bear Claws block for pillows. Bring it all together. WELL DONE!!!!!

Could you tell me your name?? I know it has been a while since I have posted so I am a bit of a loss. THanks

seckvahl

Post by seckvahl » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:29 pm

TeresaK wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:09 pm
Very Very Lovely!!!! You are right about having the template. Definitely helped when we made these in the Monthly Lotto a while back. Love your choices of colors and fabrics but especially your choice of the making the Bear Claws block for pillows. Bring it all together. WELL DONE!!!!!

Could you tell me your name?? I know it has been a while since I have posted so I am a bit of a loss. THanks
Hi, thank you! Yes, it's Shelley.

Return to “Quilting Photos”