Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 18882
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
- Posts: 10337
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Very pretty Denise!! I like the button closing. I keep forgetting to add that when I do the handles. I like the zipper in the wallet to keep change from flying all over. Very nice gift!!
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 8603
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 am
Love the fabrics.... they scream color!
- Posts: 5781
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Very pretty. You do such great work!
- Posts: 12280
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Love them! They will be very useful!
- Posts: 18426
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Great gifts. Your sister will be very pleased
- Posts: 29491
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
she is going to love them. what a perfect combo. you make pretty things Denise.
- Posts: 5996
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
- Posts: 16344
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Denise, those are beautiful. What a nice bag and wallet. I bet she will be thrilled. Always love seeing your creations. Lori
- Posts: 1345
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 am
Very nice. I am a Batique freak.