Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 12989
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
This is the little quilt that I made using a Charm Pack. It was fun to use a charm pack up. Thanks for looking! It was from the Fons and Porter issue for this month.
- Posts: 16815
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Jana that's really pretty. Love the color pallet. Lori
- Posts: 9941
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
It’s so pretty. The fabrics are wonderful.
- Posts: 19274
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Jana, this turned out so pretty! I love those jewel tones-it will be pretty in addition to your home! Where are you going to put it?
- Posts: 6489
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:46 pm
Jana, that is gorgeous....Love, love all the colors.....
- Posts: 10353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm
Very Nice! Love the colors. It is a "happy" looking quilt.
Linda S / OASIS
- Posts: 10302
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Jana Love your quilt & colors are great.Really makes it striking. Becca
- Posts: 5964
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Wow! Very pretty.
- Posts: 13639
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 2:54 am
Very pretty I love the colors
- Posts: 29880
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
great colors, I love stars. adorable quilt Jana.