Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9797
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 12:30 pm
It is beautiful! I love her colors.
- Posts: 5996
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Forgot the pics of her sewing this.
- Posts: 9135
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Vinae I know you are proud. She did awesome and I love the colors; purple and green are my thing:) Tell her great job.
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 am
Beautiful....looks like a happy Easter like quilt!
- Posts: 29485
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
What a talented kid. Just like her mom. Great quilt. I love it
- Posts: 8603
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 am
It's beautiful! Great work for a 1st time.
- Posts: 18881
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Vinae, The quilt is so beautiful. Love the colors. This is her first quilt? WOW! Lacey did a great job!! She looks a lot like you.
- Posts: 9704
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Wow First quilt !!! Excellent job but I imagine she had an excellent teacher.Beautiful Colors she used. Becca
- Posts: 10436
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Very nice, like the color combinations
Have a great day! Valerie