Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17827
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
This is a pattern from a Sew Box Sample.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 12446
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Beautiful Lori you did an excellent Job.
- Posts: 14810
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Great job! That's a block in my bucket of patterns to make.
- Posts: 21546
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
- Posts: 12312
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Very nice Lori, I have seen this pattern but never saw it made up. It's perfect for a RWB.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!
- Posts: 31073
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
Ohio Stars has always been a favorite of mine. Your quilt is so nice, I love it Lori.
- Posts: 9939
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Very nice! Another great quilt ❤
- Posts: 1821
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 am
What a beautiful quilt. Love the pattern an choice of fabrics.
Who will be getting this quilt? They will be happy to warm up under it come winter.
- Posts: 7235
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
What a neat pattern. Very interesting how all the colors coordinate so well. Beautiful!!
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm