Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Lowell's last quilt Cleopatra's Fan

The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
javin22

Lowell's last quilt Cleopatra's Fan

Post by javin22 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:03 pm

Hi everyone, Lowell wanted me to post this for him. I just finished the quilting and binding and shipped it back to him. This will probably be Lowell's last project as his health will not allow him to continue. He has really enjoyed sharing with you all and participating in a few swaps over the years.
cleopatras fan .jpg
cleopatras fan close up.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zfatcat

Re: Lowell's last quilt Cleopatra's Fan

Post by zfatcat » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:58 pm

Vinae, thank you so much for sharing it with us. His quilts are always so beautiful. I love this one.
Lori 8-)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:26 pm

Another stunningly beautiful quilt. So sorry to hear about his health. Good to see you Vinae, both you and Lowell are missed by me.
Exodus 33:14

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:35 pm

A beautiful quilt! Good to see you again and wish him well. Thanks for sharing his work.

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Vince, please tell Lowell the quilt is Awesome!!
I remember meeting Lowell years ago when some of us QIAD friends met in north Denver for lunch, then went across the street to a quilt show. Lowell had made me some coasters, which I still have.
Sending prayers and may Angels surround Lowell with comfort.
Lyn

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:18 am

So sorry that this is Lowell's last quilt and it is a beauty thank you for sharing with us every time I have my bird house quilt on me I always look at the diffrent bird houses and think of him .

Lois

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:52 am

What an awesome quilt!! What a special person!!
HUGS, đź’• Vel

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:58 pm

Vinae, Lowell made a beautiful quilt! His quilt is such a treasure. Thanks for sharing!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:42 am

What a gorgeous quilt. I was thinking of you two just the other day wondering how you were. So sorry to hear about Lowell's health. Prayers for you both. Keep in touch.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:06 am

Vinae, thank you so much for sharing Lowell's quilt with us. Funny - I was thinking of him just last week and was wondering how he was doing. I'm so sorry to hear that his health is declining. But he certainly hasn't lost his touch with quilting! This quilt is amazing! Lowell has inspired me to do several different projects over the years and I've really appreciated his input and encouragment. Please thank him for me! And may God bless him!

Mary Z

Return to “Quilting Photos”