Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 21529
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
This quilt top is made from 15-1/2” blocks I won in May lotto. The name of the block Is Fathers Choice. I put them together today and added a narrow black inside border and an outer border from 4 inch blocks from my stash. It measures about 70 in.². They were 17 blocks so I’m saving the extra block to put on the back of the quilt. Thanks for looking!
- Posts: 17820
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Nice job putting them together Mary.
- Posts: 12436
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Nice Mary that narrow black border does a nice trick.
- Posts: 7234
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Wow! That really turned out so beautiful!!
I like your border of squares from your stash.
- Posts: 31065
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
that turned out really well Mary, I love the variety
- Posts: 4497
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
- Posts: 12304
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Nice job Mary, love it when a plan comes together
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!
- Posts: 9750
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 9935
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Wow it really turned out great Mary! Very nice size too!