Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17724
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
I finished up this cute pillow today. I'm going to give it to my step daughter for her
birthday next month.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 30895
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I love that. It’s so cute
- Posts: 9837
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Awwwww Lori it's great! Very cheerful and bright! Looks like Spring is coming in that pillow ❤ love it!
- Posts: 7835
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:34 pm
A very sweet sentiment! It will be a treasured gift!
- Posts: 14593
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
A very sweet gift! It is adorable!
- Posts: 12350
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Lori it's cute I'm sure she will treasure it I Love
- Posts: 7140
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
Sweet! So colorful!
- Posts: 9708
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
That is too cute. Love it
- Posts: 21291
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Lori, so bright and cheerful. Full of life lessons. And stuffed with love! A beautiful gift
- Posts: 12083
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
She will love it. What a nice gift.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!