Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17427
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Finished up this wool project just in time for Thanksgiving.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 11013
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Lori Your work of art is beautiful I love it & you did an excellent job. Becca
- Posts: 20717
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
What a lovely work of art! Lori, I always love your wool projects. They inspire me.
- Posts: 6739
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
That's amazing! Will you frame it? It's so beautiful.
- Posts: 11538
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Perfect for the season. Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day! Valerie
- Posts: 30504
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
It's really beautiful, a perfect addition to Thanksgiving. I love it Lori
- Posts: 14161
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm
It is beautiful! Thanks for the answer in finishing.
- Posts: 12112
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Lori thats beautiful you did a fantastic job.
- Posts: 9426
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 am
Lori, it's beautiful! You did a great job!