Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 17301
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:58 pm
Grey quilts I made for my DS. Same fabrics were used in both quilts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 11940
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Both are beautiful you did a great job.
- Posts: 20349
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Lori, these quilts are awesome. Who knew the color gray could be so stunning!! Beautiful work!
- Posts: 30315
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
I love the gray, both are beautiful
- Posts: 19156
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Lori, both of your quilts are so beautiful. Love them! Great jobs!
- Posts: 11329
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Never would have guessed those were the same fabrics. Perfect for a guy.
Have a great day! Valerie
- Posts: 10820
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Lori Both quilts are so beautiful Love the gray Great job on both. Becca
- Posts: 9519
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Lori love these
- Posts: 9355
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:32 pm
Both absolutely devine!!!!
Might even think of doing this in Christmas FABs!!! Thank you for sharing such inspirational quilts.
- Posts: 12036
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Lori, I love these! The colors are wonderful. You always do such creative and beautiful quilts!