Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

quilting using baby lock journey machine

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
asheryl

quilting using baby lock journey machine

Post by asheryl » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:50 am

I just bought the Baby Lock Journey machine because I'm hoping I can use it to machine quilt using one of the character decorative stitches. I've only had this machine for 2 days so I really don't know too much about it or how to use all the features but in reading the book which came with it, it sounds as if I can download different stitches that aren't on my machine but I have no idea where to find or purchase them.
I'm hoping this is the right forum to ask this question in.
I'd like to be able to use a stitch that does all the work for me. There are a couple that come with the machine that I think will work but I was hoping to find some more larger patterns. Most of the patterns are quite small.

Pilot2b

Re: quilting using baby lock journey machine

Post by Pilot2b » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:20 am

HI!

Believe your best bet is to contact Baby Lock and they will get you started and help you with your questions. Good luck.

Helen

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”