Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

begging for help on huskvarna 3d embroidery software

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
Seadog92

begging for help on huskvarna 3d embroidery software

Post by Seadog92 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 am

Good morning. My name is Paul Gardner and my wife and I live in Tacoma WA. Anyone own the Huskvarna Scandinavia 300? Do you still have it? My wife and I bought one 10 years ago, and due to life's twists and turns, never got to use it. Now that we're able to start quilting, we find we've lost the software for the 3d embroidery. If you still have yours, I'd be happy to purchase it from you. I'm told that without it, we have no way of embroidery with this machine. Could you help me please? Thank you!

Suzquilts

Re: begging for help on huskvarna 3d embroidery software

Post by Suzquilts » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:50 am

I have one and I've never used the 3d software (too expensive). I purchased what is called a Little Max. It has a rewritable card that goes into the sewing machine after you load embroidery designs to it. Here's one at Nancy notions:

http://www.nancysnotions.com/product/li ... th+card.do

I have used it over and over and over with no problems. Basically you purchase your embroidery designs (I get mine from emblibrary.com), download them to your computer, write them to the Little Max card, put the card in your machine and you're ready to go.

Hope this long winded answer might help.

Susan

However, if you want to digitize your own designs, than you would of course need the software.

If you'd like, please send me a private message with any questions, and I'll do my best to answer them. I embroider towels for a craft sale each year and the Little Max and my Scandinavia have paid for themselves several times over.

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”