Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Baby Lock Crescendo

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
Babyboy

Baby Lock Crescendo

Post by Babyboy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:24 pm

interesting in hearing the pro's and con's on the BL Crescendo. I've been shopping for one. Opinions are always welcome from quilters. As that is what I will be doing is quilting. I currently have a 20 year old Singer that has been very limiting. Thanks all.

TooMuchFabric

Re: Baby Lock Crescendo

Post by TooMuchFabric » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:42 am

I purchased the machine a couple of months ago and love it. Mostly the large harp and the lighting were what drew me to the machine. It is amazing. The only con is the price. I also got the stitch regulator but haven't tried it yet.

luvquilting07

Post by luvquilting07 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

I purchased this machine after using one at the teacher training last september and I love it.

MissMolly

Post by MissMolly » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:38 am

I have an Elegante 3 which I love but hubby bought me a BL Crescendo.
Love both but my "C" is my baby. The Elegant3 has been regulated to making quilt labels.
The "C" is the best. Love the lighting & the walking foot is the best. Yes it is pricy but you get what you pay for. Quality...it is well worth it.

I still have my ole Singer which resides in the trolley as a "just in case" machine.

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”